Maple and Walnut Wood Cutting Board with Juice Groove
This cutting board is beautifully handcrafted in Maryland from maple and walnut and incorporates a juice grove on the edge to catch liquids or crumbs from whatever you choose to cut or carve. The bottom has rubber pads to prevent slipping while cutting and carving. Each cutting board displays distinct color variations that pronounces it a one of a kind piece of art. Made of carefully selected North America hardwoods and all-natural products. Our boards are free of any stains, dyes, artificial colors, or additives that may be harmful if consumed. With proper care (no dishwashers, please), this cutting board will serve you well for years to come.
• Handcrafted from sustainable domestic woods.
• Naturally anti-microbial.
• Edge Grain Construction for durability.
• Resist warping.
• Will not dull knives.
• Juice groove to catch juices while carving and cutting.
• Primed with FDA food-grade mineral oil to resist water.
• Pads at each corner of bottom to keep it in place while chopping or cutting.
• Offers ample surface space
• Made in the USA
• Maple Hardwood
• Walnut Hardwood
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
• Hand wash only (no dishwashers, please)
*** We can also custom made this cutting board in your desired size.
All our cutting boards are made by me in my shop in Maryland (USA)